Big Events of Eventfulness

I've had the good fortune to be at three major events in the last couple weeks.

First I was able to attend a private meet and greet with Mitt Romney on May 14th where he announced his candidacy for president. I was front and center and the closest person to the podium in a room full of powerful and wealthy people. Afterwords we shot a video with Mitt and I got to shake his hand.


Then came our awards show on May 20th, Utah's Entertainment and Choice Awards, which I've spent many long hours helping with by creating video and graphics. Several celebrities came out to support the event. Daniel Bernhardt, David Archuleta, Debbie Gibson, Sean Bradley, the Osmonds, the Fredettes, and others were among those who attended along with local media personalities.

I brought a few friends along who really enjoyed the show. It wouldn't have happened without the vision of Daniel Thompson along with the efforts of Doug Osmond and John Moyer. Congrats guys! And thanks goes to everybody else who made that evening great!


I've been anticipating this third event for a couple years now, the U2 concert on May 24th. That show rocked! It was significantly changed up from the one I saw in Vegas in 2009.

The best part for me was that pretty much all my friends that wanted to go were able to be there. All of them said they loved it. Most of my buddies got in the inner circle, and I could have been there too. But Meghan, Breann, and I decided due to being vertically challenged it would be better for us to be outside the circle and close to the front. Our picture was taken for the Deseret News, and Breann and I showed up in a Fox News clip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Movies in the Not So Distant Future

Fedora Pictures Reel - 2013

Northern California Family Trip 2013